TOPIC: Quickstart Package

Quickstart Package 8 years 8 months ago #2052

• Eric McGuire
  • Orders: 0
  • Download: 36
Just ordered Developer package.

Already have J!3.4.3 running on my system

Would like to install Fitness II, but would like to look like demo. (I can install the template alone, but demo content obviously not there)

Familiar with Kickstart, but I dont really want to re-install my entire Joomla configuration.

Any way to install the template and components/modules together without blowing up my joomla install? (Like a sample data install)

My J! install is super stable and not really wanting to overwrite. This is not a production site yet.

Please advise.

Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Quickstart Package 8 years 8 months ago #2054

• Rango
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 115
@Eric McGuire: We only provide 2 options to install/use our template: Fresh Install (template only) and Quickstart Package (with all sample data, module, plugin).
If you have already website, then you can select Fresh Install, and config template, module to make it work like live demo and keep your data.
If you are going to build new website, then you should install Quickstart package it will save the time to development website.
No pain no gain! Accept the pain, future will be fruitful!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Quickstart Package 6 years 8 months ago #4759

• Liam Stenford
  • Orders: 0
  • Download: 0
Quickstar package is incredible! It truly saves a lot of time while creating new website or changing design on your current one.

Leather Purses & Handbags, Women’s Crossbody Bags, Tote Bags for Women, Leather Backpacks, Men’s Wallets & Card Cases, Official OLEVS Website, OLEVS Couple Watches, OLEVS Women's Watches, OLEVS Men's Watches, OLEVS Watch, OLEVS Watches