TOPIC: Vina Vimeo Video Carousel

Vina Vimeo Video Carousel 9 years 2 weeks ago #1300

• Hieu Ja
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 18
We are pleased to announce that we have released new module for Joomla 3.x: Vina Vimeo Video Carousel. Vina Vimeo Video Carousel is a good module for Joomla 3.x that allows you display video from Vimeo in responsive carousel and play video in lightbox. All you need is entry Vimeo Video's ID and module will auto load all video information: Title, Image, Author Name, Duration and Number Views then display all videos in responsive carousel. When you click on Image or Title of Video, it will open Lightbox and play video on that. This is nice module for website owners that use Vimeo or want to have a video carousel. Bring your favorite videos from Vimeo to your Joomla CMS website and display them nicely inside a responsive carousel.

Main Features:
- Unlimited Video: Vina Vimeo Video Carousel support unlimited video. Very easy to manage video (add new, remove and order video).
- Lightbox, Fancy Box, Fancy Player: Vina Vimeo Video Carousel allows play video inside lightbox - fancy box/fancy popup.
- Touch Swipe by Finger/Mouse: When touch Vina Vimeo Video Carousel, it will freeze and then move to the direction that finger swipes to.
- Fully Responsive: Vina Vimeo Video Carousel respond perfectly for all device resolutions like mobiles, tablets and the browser size of your site visitor.
- Mobile Device Optimized: Vina Vimeo Video Carousel works on any javascript enabled browser, including Windows Phone, iOS, Android and Opera Mobile etc.
- You can define the number of items to be shown on desktop, tablet + mobile separately.
- Cross Browser, All Browsers Supported: Vina Vimeo Video Carousel is cross browser slider, all browsers are supported.
- Support Multi-Language; Support Multi-Module in the same page.
- Totally customizable and skinnable using HTML and CSS. To manipulate almost everything!

Useful Links: Download - Live Demo - Documentation - Submit a Ticket
The administrator has disabled public write access.

100% module width is not 100% 8 years 11 months ago #1500

• Robyn LeGris
  • Orders: 1
  • Download: 1
I'm trying to format the module to fill the space and keep the responsive behavior. However using 100% width is not filling up the module space. Nor is auto. The only way I can make it work is to use the px, and then it does not resize with the browser.
Also, even if using auto or 100%, when showing a single video, it seems it is not responsive either.
what is the trick to filling up a module position AND being responsive??
I thought I was posting under the Vimeo Video Carousel Topic. Sorry!
Last Edit: 8 years 11 months ago by Robyn LeGris. Reason: Wrong Topic

100% module width is not 100% 8 years 11 months ago #1501

• Rango
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 115
@Robyn LeGris: You just need set the Module Width = 100% or auto. Then module will display full-width of module space like our live demo.
If it not work in your website, then maybe we have problem with css conflict.
Could you please post URL of your website here?
No pain no gain! Accept the pain, future will be fruitful!

Vina Vimeo Video Carousel https://youtube.com/devicesupp​ort 8 years 10 months ago #1582

• pete struve
  • Orders: 7
  • Download: 35
  • Thank you received: 3
greetings:

We have purchased your Vina Vimeo Video Carousel for use on a non-profit website.
I have this txt below that shows below the pop up.

txt: youtube.com/devicesupport

How do I get rid of this?

thank you in advance...
Attachments:

Vina Vimeo Video Carousel https://youtube.com/devicesupp​ort 8 years 10 months ago #1584

• Rango
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 115
@pete struve: I saw you are using Vina Youtube Video Carousel not Vina Vimeo Video Carousel.
This is problem with old version of module, that's not compatible with Youtube API v.3.
Please go to your download area to get the latest version of this module and upgrade in your website.
No pain no gain! Accept the pain, future will be fruitful!

Vina Vimeo Video Carousel 8 years 7 months ago #2267

Hi, I have been using your products for a while and all works just fine until now, I'm having an issue with vimeo carousel, it doesn't create thumbnails and there are no option (or I can't find it) to set my own thumbnails, you can check it here. yosoysamuel.org/videos

Thanks in advance.
Leather Purses & Handbags, Women’s Crossbody Bags, Tote Bags for Women, Leather Backpacks, Men’s Wallets & Card Cases, Official OLEVS Website, OLEVS Couple Watches, OLEVS Women's Watches, OLEVS Men's Watches, OLEVS Watch, OLEVS Watches