• Page:

TOPIC: Vina HappyStore

Search box 7 years 1 month ago #4336

• alevating
  • Orders: 0
  • Download: 0
I need some help in re-configurating my search box. Currently I'm using the vina happystore theme. There is no search box until the user hover over the magnifying glass. This has caused a lot of confusion with my users and I received a lot of complaints that they cannot find my search box (see attachments - search-bar-01a and search-bar-02a). I would like to change the search box to a permanent fix on my webpages to look something like attachment search-bar-03a. I need help in doing this. I would really appreciate any advises the community / developer can offer on what need to be done here, what are the files and codes involved so that I can achieve my desired results.

Thank you so much.
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Search box 7 years 1 month ago #4344

• Rango
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 115
@alevating: I understand what you want. But this is custom work, so we need charge small fee for it.
Please submit a ticket here: tickets.vinagecko.com/ our support team will check and give you quote.
No pain no gain! Accept the pain, future will be fruitful!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Leather Purses & Handbags, Women’s Crossbody Bags, Tote Bags for Women, Leather Backpacks, Men’s Wallets & Card Cases, Official OLEVS Website, OLEVS Couple Watches, OLEVS Women's Watches, OLEVS Men's Watches, OLEVS Watch, OLEVS Watches