TOPIC: Vina Selphy

Vina Selphy 7 years 7 months ago #3730

• Hieu Ja
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 18
Vina Selphy - Responsive VirtueMart Joomla Template

Vina Selphy is a responsive, easy to customize joomla template built in Joomla 3.6, VirtueMart 3.0.16 and Helix 3 Framework - a best template framework for Joomla with many features. This template has 4 home layouts (with 4 presets color for each layout) and you can mix between all home page layouts to get a different layout for your own website. Now you can create a fully functional store on Joomla, this template can be used for any kind of small to mid-level store website for selling products.

Aside from just looking beautifully polished and clean design, it comes packed with features and options: Support Multi Languages, RTL Language, Google Fonts support, Drag & Drop Layout Builder, SP Page Builder Pro, Revolution Slider AND 5 popular Joomla 3.x Extensions from VinaGecko.com: Vina Product Carousel for Virtuemart, Vina Manufacturers Carousel for Virtuemart, Vina Article Carousel, Vina Vertical News Ticker and Vina Treeview for Menus. It's easily configured various modules positions and a lot other best and selected extensions help you to develop your site in no time.

We have a dedicated support center for all of your support needs. It includes our Documentation, Community Forum and an advanced Ticket System for any questions you have. We usually get back to you within 14-16 hours. (except holiday seasons which might take longer). It's never been easier before to build your own website.

Useful Links:
(*) If you have any questions or need support about this theme, please submit on this topic. Don't create new topic!
Last Edit: 7 years 7 months ago by Hieu Ja.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Vina Selphy 7 years 6 months ago #3793

Good afternoon, how to fix the main menu to stop it at the top when scrolling?

http://diagnostictool.ru/sait/

Vina Selphy 7 years 6 months ago #3814

• Rango
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 115
@Сергей Ру: You can fix the main menu to stop it at the top when scrolling by go to template setting and set Sticky Header = YES >> nimbus.everhelper.me/client/notes/share/...2yxu30lzwrkrxkthnd3c
No pain no gain! Accept the pain, future will be fruitful!

Vina Selphy 7 years 2 months ago #4199

• odin
  • Orders: 0
  • Download: 109
Hi,

My website is here: www.myneighbor.com.tw/selphy/

Why I can't see any product image in home page.
It will show "A TimThumb error has occured"

How can I do? Please help. Thanks you so much.

Vina Selphy 7 years 2 months ago #4203

• Cuộc Sống Số
  • Platinum Member
  • Life is not waiting!
  • Download: 129
  • Thank you received: 148
Hello Odin,

Maybe your hosting doesn't support "TimThumb" function. Please try turn off Resize Image in the module carousel.
Cuộc Sống Số - Quick CSS Game
Choose your level and start playing by clicking the topics below ...
♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟ ♔ ♕ ♖

Vina Selphy 7 years 2 months ago #4215

• odin
  • Download: 109
Hi,

I have been solved the problem of Tim Thumb.

The other question I want to ask is about price of VM.
How can I show both of "deleted prices" and "actual prices" on product display page as attachment?

deleted_price.png

I want to know is anything need to modify on VM control panel?
And where should I keyin "deleted prices" and "actual prices"

Thanks so much.
Leather Purses & Handbags, Women’s Crossbody Bags, Tote Bags for Women, Leather Backpacks, Men’s Wallets & Card Cases, Official OLEVS Website, OLEVS Couple Watches, OLEVS Women's Watches, OLEVS Men's Watches, OLEVS Watch, OLEVS Watches